When there is a mental clash, your physical output becomes a mess
No one wins by being confused.
Being calm simplifies the complexity in life’s equation.
Took a walk to watch a football match, everyone was cheering, it was a semi-final match between two neighboring streets. Football has been known to bring people together regardless of their tribe, ethnicity, race etc. and could also make two known enemies into an acquaintance.
Just when I got to the field which was around my vicinity, I sighted a very good player at the defense of one of the teams. When the game kicked off, as it was supposed to be, the both teams gave everything as though their life depended on it. Just after 20 minutes into the game, the team with that wonderful defender I have had my eyes on called for a substitution. It was jaw dropping, how will they survive? They were to substitute two good players from their team in the first half of the game. A winger of theirs and the wonderful defender I had my eyes on. Though these two players were good, but their performance was poor and the coach, fellow teammates, and the fans were disappointed in their game. It was worse because they were always confused on what to do in the football game.
I noticed from where I was that all the defender did was always trying to play as he was told to do by either the fans or the coach, the screaming from the outside was so distracting that he had his own game buried leading to mistakes.
This lesson I learned;
you could be a star, having all the qualities needed to keep you at the top, but once the voices you listen to overshadows your internal voice, you start retrogressing.
Train your instincts to be trusted, take out time to work on your confused state, because, confusion is not a virtue for success.
There are certain hacks of life one should know and never let go. If staying strong in the storms of life becomes a habit, nothing will ever keep you down. And when staying strong becomes a habit…
Source: Broken down? One way to get up; break down what breaks you down!
There are certain hacks of life one should know and never let go. If staying strong in the storms of life becomes a habit, nothing will ever keep you down. And when staying strong becomes a habit, make it a hobby, and when it becomes a hobby, success becomes your partner.
Take note of this and paste it on the walls of your heart and your room;
- Fear the fear that appears when faith is supposed to show up. Be careful, it can make you fail.
- Be careful of the decision you make because of negative situations of life. You might not be able to recover from it.
- Never overlook the power of being alone. No successful man made it without having a quiet time from the noisy shouting’s of the world or from the noise that comes from the inside. If there is no peace in the inside, you can never find the peace you seek for, outwardly. Most bad decisions are made because, so many, fail to find time to hear their inner voice.
ONE THING SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO; THEY FIND TIME FOR QUIET TIME.
- One of the reasons why people get depressed when they fail is; they feel they have not met the expectation of people. Don’t kill yourself trying to meet up with what people expect of you. Sometimes, stop expecting and just work it out. From experience, most times, expectations that are not met, brings heartbreak that can cause a mental breakdown. Never loose guard.
- Never be too busy to clear your head. Even a smartphone can start performing slow if there are so many junk files on it. Clear the junks in your head and see yourself performing efficiently [there is power in letting go].
The year is fast running to an end, and you’ve been asking yourself, where are the materializations of the resolutions I made in January? I don’t know how many ‘NOs’, you w…
Source: Rejection should position you for celebration.
The year is fast running to an end, and you’ve been asking yourself, where are the materializations of the resolutions I made in January?
I don’t know how many ‘NOs’, you were told last week or maybe last month. But won’t it be too quick to throw in the towel already? It is not over until it is over. You cannot win a physical battle, if you are being defeated mentally.
Confused on where to start from?
- Wake up from your bed, go back to the drawing board and re-strategize.
- Do not be conformed to the comfort zone.
- Do not be subjected and controlled by the power of NO.
- There might be need to change your circle.
- Your network, most times, determine your net worth.
- Remember too, that relationship is the only human resource rated above money.
If Brian Acton and Jan Koum could be rejected in 2009, and in 2014, they are billionaires, do you actually have an excuse?
Stop chasing after a dream job, be the dream of every job!
It’s a new week, go on and own it!
#teachabilityisMaturity Continue reading “Rejection should position you for celebration.”
today we look at E-enigmatic
‘difficult to interpret or understand; mysterious’
adding mystery to your relationship could fun but could also go funny.
stay open or adding mystery could cause misery and your relationship could become history.
A man Is the sum total of what he knows and who knows….
Chose who stays and who leaves your life, this factor is one of the basics for success.